1) Materialistic possessions will not make you better than anyone else or make you happier in life.
2) You can’t make everyone happy. You will tire out your own soul trying accomplish this. Make yourself happy and spread that energy to others instead.
3) Trying to be perfect is not realistic or healthy. Being a better version of yourself than the day before is what everyone should try to pursue.
4) Achievements and successes don’t matter more than the memories you will create in life while you’re on your death bed.
5) The more you find happiness in materialistic items or in the outside world, the more you will become lost in the journey. Happiness can not be found in the outside world but instead it is found within ourselves.
6) Actions will always speak louder than words.
7) Live every moment to it’s full capacity. Treasure every moment because we don’t know when it will be our last.