I have come to realize that if you are always there for others, your heart is rare. Everyone concentrates on themselves that we forget about those around us. Know that you give people hope and faith in a new tomorrow. Know that you make people feel wanted, that you help people be seen when they think they’re invisible. Know that you make others feel as though they have a purpose in life.
Here comes the shocker
Remind yourself that you are not invincible. Your heart and soul need rest. You need rest. Remind yourself that you do not have to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. That you may not be able to heal and save everyone around you and knowing that it is OK.
Remind yourself that you deserve to put as much energy as you give to others and the world into yourself. Invest in yourself when it is needed. That you are worthy of the love you give to others. Remind yourself that you don’t always have to be strong, that you don’t always have to be the fixer. You can be a human and ask for help. You can take a break and take your cape off, take a step back, and nourish the softness instead of you.
Be enough for yourself even have to save yourself first.
Protect your aura, don’t let others plague you
Treat others better than you feel
Treat others with the same love you give yourself
1) Materialistic possessions will not make you better than anyone else or make you happier in life.
2) You can’t make everyone happy. You will tire out your own soul trying accomplish this. Make yourself happy and spread that energy to others instead.
3) Trying to be perfect is not realistic or healthy. Being a better version of yourself than the day before is what everyone should try to pursue.
4) Achievements and successes don’t matter more than the memories you will create in life while you’re on your death bed.
5) The more you find happiness in materialistic items or in the outside world, the more you will become lost in the journey. Happiness can not be found in the outside world but instead it is found within ourselves.
6) Actions will always speak louder than words.
7) Live every moment to it’s full capacity. Treasure every moment because we don’t know when it will be our last.
Hope everyone has a wonderful start to the week!
It is ok to walk away from people who bring harm to your heart and well being.
Walk away from arguments that lead to anger and will solve nothing.
Walk away from people who intentionally bring you down.
Walk away from pleasing people who will never see your true worth.
Walk away from any thoughts that that threaten your peace of mind.
Walk away from judgmental people who have no idea what you are truly going through and do not care to find out.
Walk away from your fears and mistakes, they do not determine your future.
The more you walk away from things and people that poison your soul, the healthier your life will be.